Hummingbird Nature Photo Frame Printed Quilt Bed Set
This Quilt Set is perfect if you’re a hummingbird fan or want something pretty to add to your bedroom decor. The quilt set includes a king-sized quilt and four queen-sized quilts. Each quilt is soft and warm, perfect for all season bed.
Quilt Bedding Sets Information
- Quilt Bedding Set is manufactured from soft polyester, comfortable, durable, lightweight polyester fabric. It has tight cotton seams in the shape of a filling to ensure the inner cotton does not clump or move during use or washing.
- Custom Bedding Set: This blanket set can be personalized with your name, date of birth or whatever you want. You need to type in the custom box when purchasing options, and our design team will Put your ideas on this blanket
- Great Gift Ideas: This blanket set can be a great gift idea for you and your loved one on many occasions and anniversaries such as Christmas, Halloween, Easter, birthday or any anniversaries
- Quilt Bedding Sets Include: This pillowcase set includes three pieces, one quilt patterns and two pillowcases (note: bed sheet is not included)
- Machine Wash cold, use non-chlorine bleach only when needed, hang to dry iron, cold iron inside or out, or dry clean
There Are Two Purchase Options
- Buy a Quilt without a pillow
- Buy a Quilt + 2 Pillowcases
Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures. As the size is measured by hand, please allow the measurement error from 1- 4 cm.
Available in 6 sizes depending on your needs:
- THROW: 60x70 inches
- TWIN: 70x80 inches
- QUEEN: 80x90 inches
- SQUARE KING: 91x91 inches
- KING : 91x102 inches
- SUPER KING: 91x110 inches
Please double check the size of your bed before ordering
- Machine Wash: To ensure years of softness and to prevent abrasion, always wash this blanket in cold water on a gentle cycle separately.
- Dry Clean: Recommended to air dry to keep the blanket in immaculate condition for long
- Tumble Dry: Tumble dry quilt on gentle cycle with low heat.
- Do Not Bleach: Avoid using iron, bleach or fabric softeners, as the chemicals with reduce the softness of the blanket over time.