I Hate People Bear Round Rug, Carpet
As a hunting enthusiast, you will certainly want to look at the assortments of rugs to decorate your living room, den, bedroom, or garage. If your pastime has inspired you, you are sure to be satisfied with the quality of the designs.
Every rug we create is designed and crafted with close attention to detail and care, ensuring it is of the highest quality.
The polypropylene used to construct our carpets is highly effective and durable, making it ideal for high-traffic locations or areas subject to a lot of wear and tear, such as near a swimming pool.
So, you can feel confident that our carpets will stand the test of time.
Area Round Rug Size Chart
- Our area rugs are custom-made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- The rug's bottom is a TPR dot modding non-slip design.
- The rug's printing surface is crystal velvet fabric.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- A low-profile thickness of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and is perfect for placing under furniture.
- 100% polypropylene
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt and dust accumulate. Not to worry though, our rugs are easy to care for and clean! Just follow these simple tips, and your rug will look as good as new in no time.
- Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from your rug. Be sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to remove.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your rug looking its best for years to come!
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.
1. Place the rug face down. Gently pat the back of the rug
2. Brush gently with detergent
3. Rinse well with water
4. Hang to dry
- Choose size or style
- Fill in personal information (Your Name, Year, Sentence...) in the text box
- Double check the information to make sure it is correct and complete
- If you have any further customization requests, do not hesitate to let us know in the note box
- Place your order
- Our talented artists will use your information to create designs. Each design is made with the most care: adjusting the font size, position... so that the design is the best for each customer.
- If you want to see the preview or want to add any customization (Color, Text, Picture...) after placing the order. Please send an email to: [email protected]